Cointelegraph is launching a new contest for all our art-lovers! The most attentive and loyal participant will receive 0.05 BTC! Good luck!
Terms and Conditions:
- Daily, for 10 days we’re going to be posting on our social medias pictures with hidden cryptocurrencies (random number, there can be none of them in the picture).
- Each picture is going to be posted in only ONE of all our social medias. (Twitter, Facebook, Telegram). You need to count only existing cryptocurrencies.
- The first entry under the final picture with the correct number of all cryptocurrencies posted throughout the contest will be declared the winner.
Start: Jan. 16, 3:00 p.m. UTC. Pictures are going to be posted daily, at the same time.
End: Jan. 25.
What do you need to participate:
Prize: 0.05 BTC
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that participants must be over 18 years old, answers posted from dubious accounts or edited comments will not be considered.
Cointelegraph is launching an awesome competition for the sharp-sighted followers.
Every day, except weekends, until Dec. 5, we’ll put three symbols of a 27 digit code inside three of our articles. What do you need to do? You need to collect the secret code. Make sure to catch every single symbol of the 27 digit code in order of their appearance in the articles during 9 weekdays.
Terms and Conditions
- To participate in the competition, you should repost this message and keep it on your Twitter page until the end of the contest.
- You need to collect all symbols of the 27 digit code in order of their appearance in the articles and post the right answer faster than anyone using hashtag #CT_SecretCode.
- You must be subscribed to the Cointelegraph’s Twitter page.
- We would like to draw your attention to the fact that answers posted from dubious accounts will not be considered.
Symbols will start to appear from Nov. 23 00:00 UTC. up until Dec.5 00:00 UTC
What are the Prizes?
The winner will receive 0.05 BTC
Wish you good luck!